Thursday, January 19, 2012

Matt's Reflection Paper

Squadron,

Just a fast note letting you know that I'll be writing my first reflection paper about adoption issues and virtual teams, something we are experiencing already and will want to include in our manual/case study.

I updated our previous group list:

  1. RJ: Difficulty of Technology and Virtual Teams
  2. Amy: Trust in Teams
  3. Baeednah: Importance of Leaders and managers in Virtual Teams
  4. Matt: Observations on adoption issues for virtual teams
 RJ, there may be a bit of overlap in what you and I are doing but I think that is fine, do you agree? Since the process of finding out what works and articulating why that's the case is crucial to our project, I think it is good we tackle this from two points-of-view. I was planning on detailing communication styles vs. technology more than issues with technology in general. Let me know if I'm stepping on your paper's toes here.

Best,

Matt





1 comment:

  1. I think we should be good, mine turned out to be pretty email specific.

    ReplyDelete